New in Winter 2018
There are plenty of new additions for you to discover this winter in La Rosière! Accommodation, services, ski area: here is everything that’s new for winter 2018!
This year, two new apartment complexes and one new hotel are opening in the resort.
- Hyatt Centric La Rosière:Hyatt chose La Rosièreas the destination for its first European “Centric” hotel. This luxury, 69-bedroom hotel will open its doors on 15th December and will include a spa, lounge bar, two restaurants and a swimming pool. It is the ideal base for exploring the slopes of the Espace San Bernardo.
- Le Hâmeau de Barthélémy:The Terresens Group is also due to open a luxury apartment complex this winter. Located in Les Eucherts, this residence will be made up of 20 south-facing apartments, each with 3 to 6 rooms boasting views of the Haute-Tarentaise Valley. Built using high-quality materials (wood and slate), the building will also house a wellness area.
- Chalet Grivola: A new apartment complex whose 4-star rating is pending approval, Chalet Grivola is also located in Les Eucherts and is made up of 8 south-facing apartments. With garage parking, access to the chalet’s sauna and gym, and rentals from Sunday to Sunday, everything has been designed for the guests’ wellbeing!
What’s new In the ski area?
It is not just the face of the resort that is changing: improvements are also being made to the ski area every season.
- Petit Saint-Bernard Funcross:Explore the new, kilometre-long adventure slope, named after the Espace San-Bernardo’s mascot. The slope is dotted with boxes, gongs, tunnels and bumps, promising plenty of fun for all ages! The Funcross is located underneath the Plan du Repos chairlift.
- Panoramic Experience:Step into the void! At the top of the Fort chairlift, edge out along the glass walkway to admire breathtaking views of Mont Blanc. You can also have a souvenir selfie taken with your family and friends at the Photo Point!
- First Tracks VIP:Early birds make the first tracks! Go on an early-morning tour of the Espace San Bernardo: from 7.30am to 9am, you will have the slopes all to yourself! Discover the joys of skiing on the freshly-groomed slopes before anyone else arrives. A unique experience that is rounded off with a hearty breakfast in L’Antigel restaurant!