Winter offers dedicated to families
Qualified as a “family” resort, La Rosière offers a range of activities and offers dedicated to “families”.
The national label Famille Plus attests to this. These offers will allow you to understand our destination and, we hope, help you in the organization of your stay. So young and old will be able to fully enjoy their stay in the mountains, winter and summer.
1 / BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION
The “FAMIGLIA STAY” offer: an ideal spring break offer for families with children under 13 years old.
Indeed, thanks to this packaged stay, the services for the children are offered to you according to the following modalities: 1 ADULT PACK PURCHASED = 1 IDENTICAL CHILD PACK FREE
Services concerned by this free:
- Ski pass: 1 adult 6-day pass purchased = 1 free 6-day child pass
- Ski equipment: 1 adult pack rented = 1 child pack offered
- Group ski lessons 6 days with the ESF: 1 child or adult service purchased = 1 identical child service free
- Entrance to the ice rink: 1 adult entry purchased = 1 free child entry
- Ticket to the cinema: 1 adult ticket purchased = 1 free child ticket
This stay is only available from La Rosière Reservation for any reservation of an apartment through it. You can consult this offer by clicking on this link or inquire directly by telephone on +33 479 068 392.
2 / SKI LIFT PASSES
Of course in this period skiing is king. The FAMILY PASS is therefore the family package that will be best suited to you. This Pass grants an immediate 10% discount on the individual public rate FOR ALL and WITHOUT CONDITIONS on 6 to 15-day passes or Espace San Bernardo Season Adult, Child & Senior!
Offer valid only on group purchases from 4 ESPACE SAN BERNARDO ADULT, CHILD & SENIOR 6-day (or more) passes purchased simultaneously (in a single transaction), and for passes with the same validity dates.
Good to know:
- The ski pass is free for children under 5 years old.
- 2 free ski lifts are available: Tapis des Lutins and Manessier ski lift
3 / LEARNING TO SKI
2 ski schools await you in La Rosière: The French Ski School ESF, Evolution 2 ski and adventure school and Oxygene.These professionals offer a variety of lessons and experiences that will delight your children.
Good to know :
- For children beginning to ski, you will not need to buy them a ski pass.
- For parents who would like to introduce their toddlers to the first sensations of skiing without going through a school, 2 free ski lifts are available: Tapis des Lutins and Ski lift Manessier
4 / DAYCARE: CLUB-LOISIRS DES GALOPINS
It is managed by the The French Ski School ESF, an undeniable asset when you want your children to be looked after in the best possible way. It welcomes children from 18 months to 12 years old on the 2 poles of the resort center and Les Eucherts.
The Baby Club is dedicated to children from 18 months to 3 years old and the Leisure Club for 3 to 12 years old.
Children registered for ski lessons are taken directly by the ESF to the place of the lesson, then brought back to the Club des Galopins. The midday meal can be included in the formula… in short, everything is done so that you can find the formula adapted to your expectations.
IMPORTANT : it is necessary to reserve daycare places before your stay, even outside school holidays, because places are limited
5 / To look after baby
Fabienne Ostorero, certified childcare assistant, looks after your children at your home during your holidays! Respect for the child’s pace, games, outings. Experience with toddlers from 3 months!
Contact: +33 (0) 6 68 30 98 22 – firstname.lastname@example.org
6 / ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AND / OR THE FAMILY
Because skiing isn’t all about your vacation, we suggest you learn about the activities that can enhance your family stay. This will allow you to plan the activities of your choice before your arrival and have even more peace of mind.
FUN AREAS FOR SKIING: areas with modules specially designed to provide a dose of fun and challenge:
- Petit St Bernard trail: starts at the top of the Lièvre Blanc ski lift. Suitable for children from the 1st star
- Petit St Bernard Funcross: starts slightly below the arrival station of the Plan du Repos chairlift. Suitable for more seasoned skiers who can ski on a red slope
- Snowpark de la Poletta: for a practice of freestyle in complete safety
TOBOGGANING: La Rosière offers several solutions for practicing this discipline for free or for a fee.
- 2 FREE AND MARKED SPACES are available for the safety of children:
- Squirrels toboggan area located near the Galopins Leisure Club in the resort center. It is in the heart of the forest and offers a low slope suitable for the first sledging.
- Petit St Bernard toboggan area in Les Eucherts: this track offers more slope and we recommend it for children who are perfectly independent in this discipline.
- THE XTREME LUGE – Rail tobogganing (for a fee) is a strong attraction in winter with its 700-meter drop. Guaranteed sensations. The youngest may be accompanied by an adult. Learn more.
SNAKE GLISS: the snake sled offered by the ESF. An original way to slide all attached to each other and have a lot of fun. Learn more
PARET: This ancestral little sled made entirely of wood allowed schoolchildren to go to school or come back. She gave birth to the Yooner. To practice this activity, you must contact the EVOLUTION 2 ski and adventure school.
SNOWSHOE HIKES: A simple practice that allows you to get away from the crowds and go into the heart of the forest to recharge your batteries. The service providers to contact are ESF, Evolution 2 and Bureau Montagne La Rosière Tarentaise.
DOG SLEDDING: probably the most popular activity for children. Contact Evolution 2 ski and adventure school.
SKI TOURING: Learning sessions in this discipline are organized every Tuesday evening at the end of the day. From 12 years old. Learn more.
SNOWKITE: skiing pulled by a sail. The Col du Petit St Bernard area is proud to be one of the few places in France that allows this practice. You can hire the services of the San Bernardo Kite snowkite school or the Evolution 2 ski and adventure school.
BUBBLE FOOT: Evolution 2 invites you to discover this fun activity suitable for teenagers and adults.
PARAGLIDING: Take to the skies and discover the ski area from the air with Darentasia.
FONDUE UNDER AN IGLOO: Taste this most typical Savoyard dish in an unusual atmosphere. We can only invite you to try this experience as a family to build up wonderful memories. Learn more.
BOWLING: Located in Les Eucherts, it is even equipped for the youngest so that the ball does not fall into the gully. Even without that, good humor guaranteed. Learn more.
ICE RINK: Located in Les Eucherts, it is covered and offers various activities, from the discovery of skating for the youngest to the initiation of ice hockey. Learn more.
CINEMA: even when away from your home, you can make yourself a canvas and take the time to watch the films of your choice. Learn more.
GUIDED TOUR: to learn more about the history of La Rosière or visit a sheepfold and taste cheeses. Learn more.
LIBRARY: Books on loan as well as games and a reading area await you at the Eucherts Tourist Office, on the square. Learn more.
THE PATH OF THE LITTLE TRAPPEUR: A course of about 1 km to discover the tracks of mountain animals. A mystery track to discover that will give you the right to a surprise gift. Find the route in the Family Welcome Guide available at the reception of our Tourist Office.
7 / GO OUT TO THE RESTAURANT
Several restaurants in the resort have the Famille Plus label and offer a children’s menu on their menu as well as little touches to keep them waiting.
8 / ADDITIONAL SERVICES TO MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY EASIER
Many services are available to simplify your vacation and especially to reduce the size of your luggage.
- Hire of bed linen and towels so as not to encumber luggage and when your apartment does not include this service. Providers: La Patte Blanche and the Comptoir de La Rosière
- Rental of childcare equipment. Providers: La Patte Blanche and the Comptoir de La Rosière
- Rental of ski clothing and accessories. Providers: Ski-Chic.com. Order online and delivery is made directly to La Rosière at the Précision Ski store in the resort center
- Stroller rental. Providers: sports shops and the Comptoir de La Rosière
- Toboggan rental. Providers: Sports shops
- Find a childcare article: Carrefour Montagne in the resort center, just in front of the Tourist Office.
- SKI LOCKERS: Make your holidays easier by booking your ski locker now, at the foot of the Roches Noires chairlift (La Rosière Center)! During your stay, take advantage of a locker at the foot of the slopes, with boot dryer for 4 pairs of skis or snowboards! On site, directly at the Maison du Ski terminals. All prices on www.larosiere.ski
If you have booked an apartment with La Rosière Reservation, please note that you can add these services to your basket and benefit from a little discount.
If you walk around the resort, be aware that free public toilets are available near the Tourist Offices and at the Maison du Ski on the center snow front. They are equipped with changing tables.
9 / CHILDREN’S SAFETY AND COMFORT
- Infants and young children are very sensitive and are not used to cold, avoid exposing them for too long.
- Choose a practice suited to their physical level and age.
- When skiing, it is important to take regular breaks.
- Children’s skin is sensitive, so remember to apply sunscreen and lipstick regularly.
- Put on sunglasses (suitable for the mountains: index 3-4 / CE).
- Even when the sky is overcast, it is important to protect yourself (hat, gloves, mask, sunglasses, sunscreen…).
- Consider giving them water to drink throughout the day.
- A good lunch before going skiing, and something to nibble in your pocket.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended (Standard EN 1077).