Summer offers dedicated to families
Coming to the mountains in summer is above all to enjoy a privileged contact with nature and wide open spaces.
Take to the skies, contemplate, breathe, recharge your batteries, play, have a picnic … so many simple things to rediscover when you are caught up in a hectic daily life. By coming to La Rosière, you also offer yourself the opportunity of exotic and memorable Italian getaways.
1 / CLUB-LOISIRS LES GALOPINS: SUMMER IS FREE!
La Rosière has made the strong choice to offer families with children free supervision by approved instructors. So you can give yourself a daily getaway with confidence since your child will be in good hands and will have the opportunity to make friends.
Les Galopins offer daily:
- Free supervised activities
- Supervised paid activities
Places remain limited so we advise you to contact Les Galopins to anticipate.
Contact : email@example.com – +33 479 068 126
2 / STAY ACTIVE WITH MULTI-ACTIVITY CARDS
For some people, vacations are synonymous with activities, sporting or not. Les Rosière therefore offers them cards adapted to their desires:
- ACTIV’ÉTÉ cards: for solo activities, as a couple, with friends or with family. 1 Standard formula and 1 Premium formula for different budgets. These cards offer certain services with unlimited access. Learn more.
3 / LEISURE AREA OF THE PLAN DE L’ARC
Easily accessible on foot, the Plan de l’Arc is a peaceful area far from the nuisance of homes and any motorized traffic. It offers equipment for a comfortable picnic (shaded tables, barbecues) as well as games for children.
You will appreciate the tranquility of its small body of water called Lac du Repos. Please note that swimming is prohibited or under the responsibility of parents. The more sporty will appreciate the urban park to play football, basketball or the skate park.
4 / ACTIVITIES FOR ALL TASTE
When curiosity brings holidaymakers to the mountains, they find there is a plethora of activities to do. The mountain is a huge open-air leisure park.
HIKING: supervised or not, from the easiest to the most difficult, La Rosière offers a wide range with a formidable panorama… and Mont Blanc as a backdrop. Route maps are available at the reception of our Tourist Offices.
Our advice to keep the hike a pleasure: start with easy steps because you are probably not used to altitude. Take protection against the cold and the sun. Hydrate yourself because altitude, again, tends to dehydrate organisms greatly. Put on correctly. Know how to give up.
For a unique experience and to discover the best hiking spots not appearing on official maps, we invite you to hire the services of professionals. Your day’s walking will be enriched with a thousand anecdotes drawn from the experience of our guides. See the offers of the Bureau Montagne La Rosière Tarentaise.
TRAIL: this activity obviously has the right of citizenship in La Rosière since the environment lends itself perfectly to it. For this, we have set up a permanent marked trail route with a length of 22km. You can consult the gpx track on this link. But, to discover this activity, whatever your age, you can book your stay during the Trail de La Rosière, one of the routes of which is specially concocted for a parent-child event of 5km.
CLIMBING – VIA FERRATA – VIA CORDATA: The Bureau Montagne La Rosière Tarentaise offers you quality supervision for the discovery of these activities on the best spots in the sector.
TREE TOP ADVENTURE: to have fun and / or experience thrills, 2 courses are available. Le Repaire des Écureuils, in Séez, and Parco Avventura Mont Blanc on the Italian side.
The XTREME LUGE track sled for thrills alone or with your child. Learn more.
MTB: enduro or downhill? You will have the choice according to the tastes of your children. Our stores are fully equipped and will provide you with sound advice. Mountain bikes with Electric Assistance are available for hire so that the whole family can enjoy them together. Learn more.
ROAD BIKE: A crossing point for the Route des Grandes Alpes, La Rosière is a crossroads to famous passes: Col de l’Iseran, Cormet de Roselend, Col du Petit St Bernard, Col San Carlo in Italy. Thanks to VAE, young and old can enjoy these routes together without having to suffer like a convict. See the routes.
GOLF: Our magnificent 9-hole golf course offers a breathtaking panorama and above all a driving range to take the first steps towards this discipline which is more fun than you might think. Learn more.
TENNIS: 2 tennis courts with Mont Pourri and the Haute Tarentaise valley as a backdrop. Our state-certified instructor, Rémy, will help you experience this discipline in new horizons. Learn more.
PARAGLIDING: As in winter, less the cold, you can explore the Haute Tarentaise valley from above with the DARENTASIA school. Learn more.
WHITE WATER: Several providers offer to discover the practice of whitewater disciplines. Rafting, Canyoning, Hydrospeed, Hot-dog or Canoe Raft and Stand-Up Paddle, you have the choice. Learn more.
RIDING: The mountains can also be discovered through the horse, and children love this, just as much as the bond they can have with equines. Several solutions are available to you which you can find on this page.
FISHING: A practice to discover to try to fish for the famous and succulent brown trout from mountain streams and lakes. Learn more.
ICE RINK: Like winter, the indoor rink offers free sessions, discovery, initiation, hockey and hockey games on Wednesday evenings. Learn more.
CINEMA: the outings as long as you would have missed in your place of life will probably be scheduled at the cinema le ruitor. Learn more.
BOWLING: a place to have fun with the family and so that the little ones can also learn to play. Learn more.
GUIDED TOURS: Sheepfold, goat farm, baroque … discover the local culture of mountain villages. Learn more.
LIBRARY: Borrowing a book or sharing a board game to enrich your days, it’s easy. Meet at the Eucherts Tourist Office. Learn more.
LA CHANOUSIA GARDEN: located at the Col du Petit St Bernard, it allows you to discover all the variety of floral species of the mountain gathered in the same space. Learn more.
THE PATH OF THE LITTLE TRAPPEUR: A course of about 1 km to discover the tracks of mountain animals. A mystery track to discover that will give you the right to a surprise gift. Find the route in the Family Welcome Guide available at the reception of our Tourist Office.
5 / ITALIAN SIDE: AN ALMOST OBLIGATORY GETAWAY TO PUT EXOTISM INTO YOUR STAY
- LA THUILE CHOCOLATE CRAFTMAN: Master chocolatier selected to represent Italy at the last Universal Exhibition in Milan. Parents, consider tasting the homemade coffee: a true work of art that can be enjoyed as much with the eyes as with the taste buds. Be careful, the nocciola spread is tricky. Discover.
- RUITOR WATERFALL WALK: the bewitching spectacle of this succession of waterfalls, straight down from the Ruitor glacier, is to be experienced with the family because access is easy and very secure.
- ITALIAN ARTISANAL ICE CREAM to taste (in moderation ???). Ideal after the ride to the Ruitor waterfalls.
- ROMAN THERMAL BATHS OF PRÉ ST DIDIER: reservation required. A small haven of peace with a view of the Italian side of Mont Blanc. Learn more.
- THE PARCO AVVENTURA MONT BLANC in Pré St Didier with its zip line above 160m of vacuum. Learn more.
- THE COURMAYEUR SKYWAY: to reach the 3600m of Hellbroner or go further by crossing the Mer de Glace and joining the Aiguille du Midi. An ultra-modern cable car whose panoramic cabin turns on itself during the ascent and allows each occupant to see the 360 ° of the panorama without moving from their seat. Excellent restaurant in the middle. Discover.
- AOSTA AND ITS ROMAN RUINS, as well as the fortified citadels that dot the route. For a historic and gourmet getaway. Learn more.