new in winter
SEVERAL NOVELTIES AT LA ROSIÈRE !
Come and discover all the novelties in La Rosière: Activities, accommodation, restaurants… The resort is growing and it suits it well !
NEW ACTIVITIES AT LA ROSIÈRE
- Night under igloo : Spend a night in one of the two rooms of the giant 180m² igloo, entirely decorated with ice sculptures. With the Igloo Village of La Rosière, live an unforgettable experience!
- DVA PARK by Evolution 2 : the Evolution 2 ski school offers a DVA Park, in partnership with the La Rosière ski area. Located at the top of the Roches Noires chairlift, at the entrance to the Espace freeride des Zittieux, it allows any off-piste ski enthusiast to come and practice freely in search of avalanche victim(s).
- Permanent running course : Discover this dedicated loop of about 5km, to run in complete safety. Developed and maintained by our trail ambassadors, Arthur Joyeux-Bouillon and Fabien Antolinos , it is equipped with reflective panels.
- Lac du Repos: Brand new and beautiful, the Lac du Repos is located at Plan de l’Arc. A unique space between nature and leisure for young and old. Perfectly laid out, this lake is equipped with spaces and activities (skatepark, slide, climbing boulder, multi-sports ground). Tables and barbecues offer the possibility to have lunch on site in this idyllic setting.
NOVELTIES IN LA ROSIÈRE’S HOUSING
- Club Med (December 2020): The famous brand has chosen La Rosière to install a brand new Club 4 tridents. This new establishment offers spacious rooms and a 650m² spa. Between history and legends, it will take you on a journey in the footsteps of Hannibal and his elephants at the mythical Petit Saint Bernard pass.
- Alpen Lodge (December 2020): With its location at the foot of the slopes, this residence offers you the opportunity to recharge your batteries in one of the 33 flats from 2 to 6 rooms. With its spa and wellness area of over 1000m², relaxation is the key to your holiday. L’hôtel & Spa: With 27 remarkably elegant rooms and suites, you will stay in a spacious and ski-in ski-out setting. The spa will know how to relax you and bring you calm and voluptuousness. The restaurant La Brenva will welcome you with a varied menu and a unique concept: cooking everything on the grill or in the oven, with different types of wood, to give different tastes to the meat . As for the M’Bar, it will take you to friendly piano bar evenings.
- Sky La Rosière hotel residence (December 2020): In the heart of the resort and at the start of the slopes, this residence has chosen to welcome you in one of its 34 flats. Equipped with a wellness area (sauna, hammam, whirlpool…) and a gym, you will enjoy a range of privileged spaces. The restaurant Le Boréal will delight your taste buds in a warm decor. Between cocktails, tapas and Savoyard specialities, you will discover a gourmet and refined cuisine.