For its 8th edition, the Trail de La Rosière will give you an eyeful!
It will start from the place des Eucherts and will take you among the most beautiful landscapes of Haute-Tarentaise between Mont Blanc and Mont-Pourri.
4 courses are available: 40km 3000mD+ , 22km 1500mD+, 15km 800mD+, 5km open to all or duo with children.
Registration : https://inscriptions-terrederunning.com/traildelarosiere2022
And for the spectators: a Givrés obstacle course, on the Eucherts snow front, come and compete on a course like a Ninja Warrior and record the best time of the day.
What if La Rosière organised the Trail of your Dreams?
- 40km, 3000mD+, 95% of monotraces, 4 passes, Lac Noir and Lac du Retour, Ruitor and Archeboc refuges... Wild valleys, ridge balances, technical trails, demanding climbs, superb landscapes: everything is gathered to offer you the trail of your dreams!
With the backdrop of the Vanoise, Mont Blanc and Ruitor massifs, you will be able to see and feel it!
- The 22km and 15km routes have not been sacrificed for all that, they are just as crisp and mountainous: A beautiful single climb on the Roc Noir ridges, with a plunging view of Mont Blanc and the Col du Petit Saint Bernard. Crossing the Fort de la Redoute and then a balcony trail in the wild valley of Les Moulins with torrents, bridges and alpine houses.
A new route this year for the last 3 km of the 15km by the mountain pasture path.
- And for the youngest, a 5 km course to discover the discipline with friends (from the Minimes category)! On the loop around La Rosière, come and discover the joys of the Trail for this initiation, open to all from 14 years old.
- Rando Duo 5 km : Non-timed team race with one adult over 18 and one or two children under 14 to discover trail running with family or friends. It is high time that children finally got their medal! I'm sick of sitting on the side of the road waiting for mum or dad!
Attention number of bibs limited
40 km : 7h00
22km ( ex-Trail des Moulins ) : 8 h30
15km ( ex-Moulinette) : 9h30
5km ( ex-Aviateurs ) : 15h30
Retrait des dossards le 16/07 de 19h à 20h30 ou à partir de 6h00 le jour J.
40 km : 42 €
22km ( ex-Trail des Moulins ) : 26€
15km ( ex-Moulinette) : 21€
5km ( ex-Aviateurs ) : 5€ par personne
Repas accompagnateur : 15€
How to register :
Two ways to register:
1. By internet on the website https://inscriptions-terrederunning.com/traildelarosiere2022
2. On the spot with an extra charge of 5€ within the limit of the number of bibs still available
Online registration until midnight on 16 July 2022
Registration possible on site the day before or on Sunday 17 July 2022 at 06:00 AM ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY
RATES 2022: increase of 5€ from 10 JULY
-5 km 5€/pers with a gift. Possibility to buy a meal
-15 km 22€/pers with meal included + 2 gifts
-22 km 27€/pers with meal included + 2 gifts
-40 km 42 €/pers with meal included + 2 gifts
Medical certificate required for all courses (except for the non-timed parent-child duo)
Possibility of adding meals for accompanying persons at 13€ and a ticket for the chairlift (to follow the 22km and 15km) at 4€. Reservation required.
Flat rentals per night:
Résidence Le Panoramic +33 4 79 06 80 55
Centrale de réservation la Rosière +33 4 79 06 83 92
Chalet les Clarines +33 4 79 06 82 66
Chalet le Crystal +33 4 79 06 88 82
Résidence Les Balcons de la Rosière +33 4 79 04 31 50
Camping la Foret +33 4 79 06 86 21.