La Rosière Post Office is open all year round and is located in the Tourist Office. Postal service, sale of stamps, withdrawals.
Possible operations :
- Sale of stamps and packaging
- Mail franking: green letter, tracked letter,registered mail, etc.
- Postage for parcels in France and abroad
- Cash withdrawals from La Poste accounts (maximum: €500/7 days)
- Deposit of cash (maximum €500/7 days) and cheques
- Mail forwarding order
Please for all invoices outside European Union, do not forget to complete your customs declaration: don't forget to complete your customs declaration: https://cn23.laposte.fr/#/
Please note that the following operations cannot be carried out at the Agence Postale de la Rosière :
- Payment and issuing of postal money orders
- Address your mail to the post office
- Consultation of accounts and issue of IBAN ("RIB")
For any deposit or withdrawal of cash, and to collect items, you will be required to present an official identity document (identity or residence card, passport, driving licence).
For postal banking account (CCP) withdrawals, please present your cheque book or credit card (no withdrawals possible on presentation of bank details or account statement).
Thank you for your understanding.
Welcome details :
Counter can be accessed by disabled clients.
Languages spoken : English, French
Location details :
The Post Office is located in the Tourist Office.
Accessible tourism :
Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Pets accepted : yes
From 04/09 to 15/12/2023, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Closed exceptionally on 17/11, 24/11, November 1st and November 11th.
From 16/12/2023 to 20/04/2024, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday and December 25th.
Available at the Post Office.
Methods of payment :
Bank/credit card, Check, Cash