how to access and moove to la rosière
COMING TO LA ROSIÈRE BY BUS, TRAIN, CARPOOLING!
Take the motorway to Albertville. Follow the dual carriageway to Moutiers. Continue along the A-road (RN 90) to Bourg Saint Maurice. Then drive up to La Rosière by the B-road (RD 1090) towards the Petit-Saint-Bernard pass and Italy.
Please note : If you are travelling from Italy via the Mont Blanc Tunnel and Courmayeur or up through the Aosta Valley, the Petit Saint Bernard pass is closed in winter. This road is only open to vehicles from June to November : go through Pré Saint Didier, continue towards La Thuile then up to the Petit Saint Bernard pass. La Rosière is just on the other side of the border.
You could also try car-pooling on BlaBlaCar
SNCF – Bourg Saint Maurice train station
TGV – Thalys
Good plan : You can use the train-sharing Allons Bon Train to enjoy good price.
When you arrive at Bourg Saint Maurice, you can get in a coach to La Rosière
SNOWEXPRESS COACH FROM LONDON
Snow Express runs a regular coach service to access to La Rosiere every week throughout the season. The coach leaves from London Victoria Colonnade Coach Station with an additional collection point at Stop 24 Services in Folkstone.
Book your Snowexpress coach for La Rosière here.
TRANSFER FROM BOURG-SAINT-MAURICE
Transfer from Bourg Saint-Maurice train station as well as from Lyon, Chambéry and Genève airports.
- Chambéry Airport (135km away)
- Lyon Saint Saint-Exupéry Airport (210km away)
- Geneva International Airport (215km away)
- Avec Taxi Jean-Pierre: Tel.: +33 (0)6 26 45 94 16
- Taxi Neige (Winter Only): Tel.: +33 (0)6 95 44 40 58
- Cosi Taxi Patricia Tel.: +33 (0)6 33 02 75 17
- La Rosière Transferts
A FEW TIPS IN CASE OF SNOW FALLS :
EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, OUR WELCOMERS WELCOME YOU TO HELP YOU CHAIN AND FIND YOU WAY IN LA ROSIÈRE.
- Snow tires highly recommended
- Remember to take your snow chains and leave them accessible; a quick test ride on your vehicle before you leave will save you a lot of trouble.
- Adjust your speed and be even more cautious
- Listen to the radio, traffic information is broadcasted
- Stay behind the snow removal equipment during the intervention
- Equip yourself with warm clothes, an electric lamp and water
- In case of traffic jam, do not leave your vehicle without being invited by the police !