Attention: new date: Friday 03rd February!
Start at 18h00
The start of the three races is at Place des Eucherts.
For its 6th edition, come and live an unforgettable experience at the Trail Blanc de La Rosière!
With a sunset start, you can enjoy a magical mountain atmosphere. Turn on your headlamp and run at full speed on the snowy paths of the domain. On the programme:
- a 5 km / 280mD+ course (timed and unrancked) start at 6 pm
- a 10 km / 500mD+ course (timed and rancked) start at 6 pm
- a 20 km / 1000mD+ course (timed and rancked) start at 5.15 pm
Licence or medical certificate required
- For a non-licensed runner, a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of running in competition dated less than one year before the day of the race.
- For licence holders, either their FFA licence, FFTRI licences, with the mention athletics for FSGT, UFOLEP, FSCF.
Copies of the licences and medical certificates must be presented when collecting the numbers. They will be kept by the organisation for 1 year.
Runners must have the following compulsory equipment for the three Trail Blanc races.
- A charged headlamp, with batteries for more than 4 hours autonomy
- A water reserve
- Whistle (often included in trail bags)
- Survival blanket, minimum size 1.4m x 1.8m
- Charged mobile phone, switched on, which works on the French network, with a registered emergency number 04 79 40 12 02
- Sticks are allowed.
Bag checks will be carried out by the organisers (at the start, during the race and at the finish).
Recommended equipment, to be adapted according to the weather and the runner:
- Yaktrax type snow chains or equivalent
- Clothing adapted to a cold winter night at altitude (2000m)
As for parking, remember to park in the resort entrance car park. When you arrive in La Rosière, at the roundabout, go straight towards the centre, the car park is on your left after the Xtrem Luge.