free cancellation covid-19
a well-deserved holiday
THIS YEAR MORE THAN EVER YOU HAVE WELL DESERVED YOUR HOLIDAY AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU !
Winter is on the horizon and so are the holidays. You are thinking of joining us for a change of scenery and you are quite right! The mountain with its wide open spaces and magnificent panoramas is a natural refuge with a unique situation that we are going through.
So that you can spend your holidays with confidence and peace of mind, the accommodation providers, activity providers and the various shops in the resort are preparing their openings for the winter season, in accordance with the directives given by the Government concerning teh Covid 19, and within the framework of their respective opening dates.
We are all very much looking forward to seeing you again, and are working together, in a spirit of solidarity and responsibility, so that everyone can enjoy La Rosière.
We imagine that you have questions related to the current situation, which is why you will find below the answers to your most common questions.
WHAT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS WILL BE APPLIED BY suppliers of accommodation following covid 19?
Each service provider is free to decide on its own cancellation conditions, so we recommend that you contact your host or activity provider concerned. Some of them offer a FREE CANCELLATION:
- Private accommodation providers at La Rosière Reservation
- Adélie Immobilier
- La Rosière Immobilier
- Les chalets Charmettes et Ourson
- Les chalets les Clarines et le Montana
- Hôtel Hyatt Centric La Rosière
- Le Planica residence
- Le Tyrol residence
- Le Panoramic residence
- Hôtel le Schatzi
- Chalet l’Ecrin
- Chalet le Crystal
- Le Miravidi residence
La Rosière Reservation
The booking department of La Rosière offers exceptional cancellation conditions linked to COVID for winter 2020-21.
You have the opportunity to book your stay and to cancel without any charge for all justified reasons related to the covid (except for the 12 € handling fee and possibly a cancellation insurance taken out at the time of booking of 32 €) such as :
- Closure of the borders of the client’s country and/or France
- Confinement or period of isolation imposed in the client’s home city or country
- Traffic restrictions imposed by the customer’s country of origin or France
- Closure of La Rosière resort or certain residences for health reasons.
- Contamination with COVID-19 or suspicion of contamination (contact case)
The above measures must be in force the day before your arrival.
The partners of this free cancellation operation are identified by this logo
THE SKI AREA OFFERS A FREE CANCELLATION SERVICE
Indeed, in order to allow you to repair your stay in the best possible conditions, the ski area offers a free cancellation service.
15 days before the first day of validity of your ski pass, for a minimum of 3 days, you can cancel free of charge and until Day-1 in case of problem related to COVID 19* (*with proof)
For more information, click here.
How will it og ON THE SLOPES ?
for Ski lifts :
Wearing a mask will be obligatory when using the ski lifts, as with all other means of transport.
It is not planned to limit the number of visitors: With nearly 160 km of piste, we will be able to respect the physical distance between the skiers and the skiers.
for Snow sports schools :
- Limitation of the number of pupils per lesson according to the evolution of the situation.
- Social distancing in groups
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for the instructors (not for children).
- Hydroalcoholic gel available
- Limitation of the number of chaperones per pupil
- Organisation of the lessons at intervals between departures and arrivals
- Cleaning & disinfection of the premises, use of gloves for the award ceremony, regular cleaning of the bibs.
- Booking of activities online and by telephone/email
for rental shops :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- One way traffic flow
- Disinfection of equipment
for accommodation :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the common areas
- Disinfection of equipment and surfaces
You can also access more information on the coronavirus on the government website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus