Kids & Family
LA ROSIÈRE AND FAMILIES
There is something for everyone in La Rosière, but the resort is particularly suited to families with young children.
Make your life easier by booking as much as you can online, so that your whole family can make the most of your holiday from the moment you arrive:
- Buy your lift passes online to save time and avoid queuing
- Have your shopping delivered to your accommodation
- Order a catered meal so that you don’t have to cook on the evening you arrive
- Reserve your ski equipment online so that it is ready and waiting for you when you arrive
- Reserve a pushchair or baby carrier so you don’t have to bring them with you
- Reserve your stay through La Rosière Booking Centre to get the most out of your budget and so you only have to deal with one person to organise your accommodation, lift passes, skiing lessons, ski equipment, bed linen and towels, baby equipment and catered meals
There is a multitude of services and activities organised for young visitors, both in summer and in winter.
For example, the Galopins Kids’ Club looks after children aged 3 to 13, with or without skiing lessons, as well as toddlers from 18 months onwards.
Evolution 2’s Junior Academy offers a beginner freeride and freestyle course for teenagers wanting to try these disciplines in safety.