ESF – Off-piste Courses
. learning about the different off-piste techniques;
. learning about off-piste safety - how to read the snow conditions and the snow cover;
. showing you around the best spots in La Rosière and La Thuile.
There are various different options available:
. a week-long course, from Monday to Friday;
. "à la carte" bookings, for the half-day(s) of your choice!
Example of a week-long course:
- Monday (morning): getting to know the group and each person’s level, general advice about off-piste techniques, equipment and safety;
- Tuesday (morning): more in-depth work on technique, with personalised advice for each member of the group;
- Wednesday (late afternoon): an introduction to ski touring as the slopes close for the day!
- Thursday (full day): a full day off-piste skiing in the most stunning spots of La Rosière and La Thuile.
- Friday (morning): putting into practice everything learnt over the week as you tackle the Espace San Bernardo’s best off-piste terrain.
This schedule is only a guideline and may alter according to the level and requirements of each person, as well as the snow and weather conditions.
The Instructor reserves the right to refuse any participant if he/she feels that the participant’s skiing/snowboarding ability might put the participant or the rest of the group at risk.
From 18/12/2017 to 20/04/2018, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Monday - Tuesday - Friday : 9h to 12h
Wednesday : Ski touring taster from 17h
Thursday : 9h to 17h00.
One price: 250 €.
Week-long course from Monday to Friday : 250€
One-off sessions (sign up for as many as you like!): 55€ per half-day and 80€ for the full day on Thursday (depending on availabilities)
You will need a ski pass.
La Maison du Ski Front de neige, 73700, La Rosière Centre